KAQ41F gas ball valve is a kind of valve used to cut off, distribute and change the direction of medium flow in the pipeline. It only needs to be operated with a rotation of 90 degrees and a small turning torque to close tightly. It is most suitable as a switch or a shut-off valve. The ball valve has a compact structure, reliable sealing performance, simple structure, and easy maintenance. The sealing surface and the spherical surface are usually in a closed state, which is not easy to be eroded by the medium. It is easy to operate and maintain. It is suitable for natural gas and other media, mainly used to cut off or connect the pipeline Medium. This product is suitable for major gas companies and gas distribution stations, city gate stations, gas distribution stations, gas pressure regulating stations, long-distance pipelines and urban gas pipeline networks.
- Body Material: WCB(more details please check the follow drawing)
- Surface material: Carbon steel: epoxy resin
- Applicable medium: gas
- Diameter: DN15mm
- Nominal Pressure: 1.6-32MPa
- Design temperature:-29ºC~ +121ºC
- Connection type: flange
- Design Standard: GB/T12237-2007
- Structure&Length Standard: GB/T12221-2005
- Flange Standard: GB /JB / HG / DIN
Purpose and Performance Specifications
The ball valve produced by KMO is suitable for the opening and closing devices that control the connection or cut off of the pipeline medium under various pressures, temperatures and mediums of medium and small caliber pipelines; relying on the pressure of the medium to press the ball on the valve seat at the outlet end, Its use pressure and diameter are subject to certain restrictions. Adopt 90° transmission, so the switch is convenient and quick, and it can be quickly opened and closed.
Operation Principle and Structure Description
- The channel of the ball valve is smooth, which is convenient for cleaning the pipeline and conveying media.
- The seal adopt PTFE (Teflon) and other materials, with good lubricity and elasticity, small friction with the sphere, and long-life.
- Quick opening and closing, only need to turn the ball 90° when opening and closing. It is convenient and rapid.
- The fluid resistance of the ball valve is low. When fully opened, the cross-sectional area of the ball aisle, the valve body aisle and the connecting pipe are equal, and it can be imagined in a straight line, the medium flows through the ball valve, which is equivalent to flowing through a straight pipe. The fluid resistance of the ball valve is the smallest among various valves.
- The drive modes that can be configured are manual, worm gear drive, pneumatic, electric (explosion-proof), which can realize automatic control remotely and can meet the user's various working conditions.
Transportation and StorageTransportation&Storage
- During transportation, the valve is packed in carton or wooden box. If the valve cannot be packed in a carton or wooden box, use a pallet to fix the valve to prevent dust and water.
- When loading and discharge the valve, do not subject the transmission to any external force.
- Avoid overloading when it is install, place the cargo loosely, and the valve should be hit.
- All valves should be carefully when it is moved. Hoisting equipment should be used for large-diameter valves.
- If the equipment will not be used for a period of time after delivery, avoid unnecessary external forces during storage.
- It is recommended to check the packing when storing the equipment of KMO. Do not allow dust, dirt, oil and other impurities to enter the equipment. If the package is opened for reasons such as inspection, please repack the equipment in time.
- For equipment that is neither temporary storage nor long-term storage, to avoid direct sunlight, it is generally stored in a dry and ventilated room, and the valve channel and flange sealing surface should be closed with a protective cover.
- All stored valves should be open.
- KMO recommends that the valve stored for a long time should be re-checked before using, to remove dirt and clean the sealing surface to prevent damage to the sealing surface, and re-test the pressure if necessary.
Note for Installation
- Before installation, please check carefully whether the valve mark is in accordance with the requirements for use.
- Before installation, please check the valve channel and sealing surface with a clean soft cloth to remove dirt.
- Before installation, please check whether the manual device is flexible and free of jamming.
- When the valve is in the center of the pipeline, please tighten the diagonal bolts first.
- It is not allowed to install valves while welding pipeline flanges or immediately after welding.
- It is not allowed to use wrenches or other objects as levers of the transmission device to operate the valve.
- All bolts on the pipeline should be tightened.
- The valve in the middle of the pipeline flange should avoid being squeezed.
- Keep a space for inspection and maintenance.
- Under normal working conditions, the valve should be kept fully open or fully closed. It is forbidden to partially open the door in order to adjust the fluid flow.
- Clean the valve frequently to prevent the dust, grease or residual liquid accumulated on the valve body and valve stem from wearing and corroding the valve.
Usage and Maintenance
- When the valve is in using, it should be repaired regularly to check the sealing situation. If it is aging, invalid or the body is corroded, it should be repaired or replace in time.
- Turn 90° counterclockwise to open the valve and turn 90° clockwise to close the valve.
- If there are any problems when the valve is in use, it should be stopped immediately to find out and fix.
- Generally, the ball valve does not have a heat-insulating function. When the medium is a high-temperature or low-temperature fluid, a warning sign should be set up if it will do harm to skin.
- The valve surface and valve stem are easy to stick ash, oil and residual medium, which will damage the valve, even will be a gas explosion. So the valve should be cleaned frequently to ensure that it is working normal.
- KMO reminds that it must make sure that the fittings on the valve body and the downstream pipeline have been relieved of pressure before , then people can disassemble and decomposition to repair.
- If the components need to be replaced, the replaced must be consistent with the material and size of the original parts. Valve O-rings and gaskets can be ordered as spare parts for repair and maintenance
- If the item is disassembled and reassembled, people should be keep carefully to avoid damaging to the sealing surface of the components.
- The disassembled individual parts can be cleaned by dipping. Metal parts that have not been decomposed can be scrubbed with clean detergent silk cloth.
- Non-box parts should be taken out after cleaned, and should not be soaked for a long time.
- The cleaned parts need to be assembled in time, and should not be uncovered for a long time, otherwise it will rust or be contaminated by dust.
- Use grease for lubrication. Apply a thin layer of grease on the surface of the seal mounting groove, apply a thin layer of grease on the rubber seal, and apply a thin layer of grease on the sealing surface and friction surface of the rod.
- Before assembly, keep the inner cavity clean.
Q: Are you manufacture or trading company?
A: We are manufacture and our factory is in in Oubei Town, Yongjia County, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province.
Q: What is your products' MOQ?
Q: Can you provide the sample for free?
A: Yes, we can provide the sample for free, but you need bear the delivery cost.
Q: If products have some quality problem, how would you deal with?
A: We will responsible for all the quality problems.
Q: If the product can be customized?
A: Yes, just let me know if you have any requirements, like applicable medium and size, etc.